Interaction!

interact
Image courtesy of David Shankbone via Flickr & Creative Commons License.
How do I interact with those whom I haven't met?  I like Twitter, but I like to think about how else I might use it, in conjunction with my blog.

While being in the Coetail Online2 Cohort, I have made attempts at engaging the COETAIL Community, via twitter, and through my blog.
Here are a few of my Twitter posts:
 
 I like Twitter, but I often do not find it engaging.  Maybe I prefer working with people I have met face to face.  Who doesn't?  But I wanted to find a way that I can get some interaction between my PLN and also a bit from the folks I have met in person. So I made few blog posts, using Google Forms to make them interactive.  Like this one. and this one.

Screen Shot 2015-05-03 at 1.09.58 PM   Screen Shot 2015-05-03 at 1.11.07 PM

 The plan was to pass out the blog post via Twitter, and via email to folks I know...  I asked the readers to fill in the form, and voila... the graphs automatically update.  I like that I was able to use the responses spreadsheet, and a little spreadsheet know-how to create graph-able data.  The graphs were native to Google Sheets.

Here is a direct link to the spreadsheet, should you want to have a look.

This is a process that I have felt that worked for me, and I feel that I want to find ways to use this in creating content in the future.  I might look at creating an e-book that has interactive elements, such as Instagram or quizzes...

My model may not be a direct, back and forth engagement, but I feel it does show interaction with my peers and PLN.  What do you think?  Send me a tweet at @art_schultz or comment below.

Popular posts from this blog

My Mac won't load the Users & Groups preference pane: Fix

Creating QR codes!

Spike Prime Printable Blocks